Corporate health coach and wellness promoter based in Austin, Texas. Former medic. Interested in politics, defense, human rights, epidemiology, and sexual health.
Member of the Society of Science Based Medicine and AmeriCorps VISTA alum.
- DrPH, Capella Univ, ’20 (Expected)
- MPH, Purdue Univ Global ’13
- Certificate in Protecting Human Research Participants, National Institutes of Health ’12
- BArts, Hardin-Simmons Univ ’11
Current Healthcare Administrator with interests in preventative health, epidemiology, defense, and health systems.
Member of the American College of Healthcare Executives and an Associate Member of American College of Epidemiology.
- DrPH, Capella Univ ’20 (Expected)
- MHA, Uniformed Services University ’19
- MPH, Capella Univ ’16
- Certificate in Healthcare Leadership, Cornell Univ ’13
- BArts, Univ of Wyoming ’09
- AArts, LCCC, ’08
LinkedIn: Opens in New Window